1. The structure is lightweight and flexible, and the machine only weighs 860kg.
2. The 23 horsepower engine of Briggs&Stratton in the United States has sufficient power.
2. Electric vibration, manual steering, manual walking.
3. The machine comes with a feeding spiral, reducing the labor intensity of construction workers and improving construction quality.
4. The machine comes with a fine adjustment function, which effectively controls the accuracy of the concrete floor and improves the construction quality.
5. The main structural components are all imported with stable performance.
6. Intelligent operation panel, flexible operation, single person can operate the construction.
7. The laser transmitter is arranged independently to ensure consistent ground elevation and avoid errors.
8. The twisted cage between the vibrating plate and the scraper flips the excess concrete onto one side, reducing manpower and improving speed.
9. Integrated leveling head, integrating multiple processes together, improving work efficiency and saving labor.
10. The construction area is over 400 square meters per hour, and the workload can be completed over 3000 square meters per day, greatly improving the work efficiency.