1. Fully hydraulic drive, with small construction accuracy error.
2. The 31 horsepower engine of Briggs&Stratton in the United States has sufficient power.
3. The intelligent panel operation mode is flexible and can be operated by a single person.
4. Independent four wheel movement, convenient and flexible. By hydraulically driving the wheel travel system, the wheels can move independently without affecting the leveling head. The forward, backward, steering, and travel speeds of the wheels are controlled electronically, making movement very convenient.
5. The laser transmitter is independently arranged for large-scale overall paving, ensuring consistent ground elevation, and the elevation is not controlled by the motherboard, which will not cause errors. Large area block construction can reduce construction joints and greatly reduce the maintenance cost of the ground in the later stage.
6. The integrated aviation magnesium alloy leveling head is composed of components such as scraper, vibrator, vibrating plate, and twisting dragon, which integrates multiple processes such as mixing, leveling, vibration, and vibration, and is completed by the machine in one go. Improve work efficiency and save labor.
7. The high-frequency vibrator has a stable quality of 6000 times per minute, and the leveling head vibrates the plate evenly with high-frequency vibration, making the concrete ground dense and avoiding ground cracking caused by stress concentration caused by deformation. It can solve the problems of ground hollowing, peeling, cracking, and inequality.
8. The leveling head and the fuselage do not affect each other, and the construction can be maintained on a flat surface under the dual transformation of fluctuating foundation and inclined ground.
9. The laser measurement and control system automatically controls the elevation of the top surface design of the floor. The elevation is automatically controlled by a laser machine and computer, which can ensure very high ground flatness. Accurate leveling can be achieved directly on the concrete layer, and the ground flatness is not affected by the vibration of the construction template. There is no need to support the template in the middle, reducing manual material investment, reducing construction procedures, and accelerating construction progress.
10. The construction area is over 500 square meters per hour, and the daily workload is about 3000 square meters, greatly improving the work efficiency.